Jensen Monkeys

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Piano Prodigies

Hunter & Kade performed last night for their fall concert. I think they did well considering that they only had 1 week to prepare! They have been taking piano for almost a year & love every minute! Okay, maybe not EVERY minute. But they do practice most days without complaining. Thanks to Grandma Carol for helping Kade write his piece. I'm not quite sure how well he would have done without her! I'm proud of my boys & enjoy watching them do this ONE non-sport thing in their life!

Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger jenny said...

I am very impressed with their dedication...hopefully one day they can be as good as Rick and I!!!

Oh, wait, they already are;)

December 8, 2007 at 9:14 AM  
Blogger Carol Lambert said...

Yes, there is still hope -- for the NEXT generation! Maybe the music genes just skipped most of my kids, but will manifest themselves in the grandkids. I don't remember any pictures of you kids smiling that happily at any of your piano recitals!

Cute pictures,
Grandma/Mom

December 10, 2007 at 12:16 PM  
Blogger Larisa said...

Hey Heather, we like your blog. We gave into the blog pressure as well our blog is thenagelis.blogspot.com. Thanks for the Christmas card every year, we always look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks again, and check out our blog!
Larisa Nageli

December 16, 2007 at 1:59 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

How about an update on your FOUR kids?!?!?!

January 9, 2008 at 11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home