
Hunter raced the wonderful "Tribute to the Seniors" Aggie car last night in his first ever Pinewood Derby. He worked hard & designed & painted the car all by himself. It is signed by the 3 seniors of the USU basketball team. It's a good thing it looked good, because it didn't drive so well! He tied for 13th with the "Camo Car" but beat him in a race off!

But as he told Grandpa Gord, "I tied for 13th but there were 999 boys, so not bad huh!" Too bad the real truth is there were only 16 boys! At least he won the award for "Most Unique"!
3 Comments:
Way to go, Hunter! That is a car you will always want to save. What a cool idea to get the autographs on the car! Wish I could have been there to cheer you on. Next year will be really exciting, with 2 Jensen boys racing! By the way, I sure think you look grown-up in your Cub shirt!
Love you,
Grandma
Hey Heather! It's Shari Ryan. I finally found your blog, I knew it had monkeys in it, so I tried Jensenmonkeys and found it! I finally got mine updated, its jeffshariryan.blogspot.com. Come visit us sometime! Anyway, I'll add you to my list of friends blogs! Hope to see you soon! -Shari
Way to go Hunter, man you are growing up!
-RGL using MEL's account
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home