Jensen Monkeys

Monday, October 27, 2008

Fall Fun!

USU Homecoming Parade. I was sad that I hadn't been able to find a USU shirt for Halle & the amazingly one of the floats threw us a 3-6 month old USU shirt! So now I guess we are an official USU family!
The Jensen family enjoying the famous North Logan Pumpkin Walk. What a beautiful day!
Halle at her 1st Halloween party as, of course, a beautiful Jensen Monkey!
She hangs with some pretty famous folks!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Carol Lambert said...

What a great little family, that is just getting better and better! Thank you for the pictures. The only problem is that it just makes me want to spend more time with all of you!
Love,
Mom/Grandma

October 27, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger jenny said...

Wow! Who ever took those first pictures sure did a great job!!

Thanks again for letting us stay at your wonderful hotel. Tell Halle that her favorite aunt/nanny misses her a LOT!!

October 29, 2008 at 10:21 AM  
Blogger Jeff and Shari said...

Holy cow! Heather I haven't checked your blog since probably the summer and I am so excited for you! I didn't know you had a new little one! She's beautiful! Congratulations! You have such a cute fam! We all need to get together soon-we can come there! I saw your pics of the cruise-in and we were there, too! My father-in-law drove his old '33 buick in it (it had a horn that sounded like a cow)! Anyway, congrats again-you are so blessed! -Shari

October 29, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home