Jensen Monkeys

Thursday, November 6, 2008

More Halloween

How the candidates spent most of their Halloween evening-at a USU basketball game, of course!
If only they listened this well at church!
As you can see we are always the first to leave the building after a game!
Something I never thought I'd live to see...Rod hugging a democrat!
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeff and Shari said...

Heather-so cute-I wasnt sure who was behind those masks! Halle is gorgeous! (Her and my niece share the same name!)Hey, I recently made my blog private because of security issues, so if you would like access to it, please email me and I can enter you into my permissions page and then you'll be able to! Your family is adorable, congrats again!

November 6, 2008 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Jeff and Shari said...

um duh- my email is ryanbballfam@msn.com!

November 6, 2008 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger Skye said...

congrats on the new addition to your family! how special she is and so beautiful! I love the boys halloween costumes too cute!

November 11, 2008 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Kody said...

Welcome to such a happy home Halle! We can't wait to hold you and give you some good ol Thurston love. Maybe you can talk your Dad into bringing you and your big brothers to Phoenix for some spring training ball games!

November 13, 2008 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home