Jensen Monkeys

Friday, November 14, 2008

Trip to Pocatello

One of our recent stops on the "Have Baby will Travel Tour" was Pocatello, ID to visit with Chandler relatives. This is Halle with her Great Aunt Elaine, Great Uncle Lewis, and some sort of removed cousins Angie, Hailey & Ty!
Heather, Great-Grandma Shirley Chandler, Halle & Grandma Carol. What a beautiful 4 generation picture!
Halle & Kade chatting about world economics!
A trip to Grandma's house wouldn't be complete without playing with stuffed animals that sing & dance. I think it will be one of the great memories for my kids. They always look forward to seeing what new singing toys Grandma has out!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol Lambert said...

I am so glad I have been able to be a participant on the World Wide Halle Tour! Where are we going next?

Grandma Carol

November 14, 2008 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Carol Lambert said...

By the way, if anyone has a shovel, I have a job for you -- BURY those singing animals -- deep, deep, deep in the ground! They are definitely one thing I do NOT want to inherit, Mom!

Headache Carol :)

November 14, 2008 at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home