Jensen Monkeys

Friday, November 14, 2008

Twin Falls

We went to Twin Falls to visit with the Don & Lori Chandler family. Unfortunately I forgot to take any pictures of all of us! But I did get some great shots of Halle & Lindsey's son Chandler together. They were born 2 days apart. I think he is really happy we came to visit!
"And I thought Joe was bad!"
Just chillin' in the easy chair!
2 Angels!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Carol Lambert said...

Cute pictures of Halle chillin' in the easy chair, but how come you didn't come take one of Don and me chillin' at 3:00 in the morning! We were in the same chairs, but pretty sure we didn't look that cute!

Mom/Grandma/Road Manager Halle Tour

November 14, 2008 at 6:20 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Hey Heather, your mom gave me your blog address! I was dying see how Halle had grown. She is just beautiful!! Looks like a fun trip!

November 17, 2008 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home