Jensen Monkeys

Friday, November 14, 2008

Burley Fun

We travelled next to Burley, ID to visit with the Lambert Grandparents. Well, some of us visited & the rest worked! This is the yardwork team of Collin, Grandpa Joe, Hunter & Grandpa Gord. The sun was shining in their eyes, so I told everyone to close their eyes & then open them when I said 3. I guess my Dad thought I said to open his mouth instead of his eyes! But they were too busy getting back to work to stand still for another picture!
The wonderful leaf rakers...Collin & Hunter
Grandma Carol showing off Halle to friends Derlin & Nancy!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Shane and Amy Jo said...

Heather

Halle is SO beautiful. My Mom said that she looks like a perfect little china doll! Love seeing all the pics from the little roadtrip!

Amy

November 14, 2008 at 12:42 PM  
Blogger Carol Lambert said...

I know this is supposed to be all about Halle, but you really need to check with me about these glamour shots on MY bad hair days!
Another point -- where am I in the yard work shots -- I was also part of that crew!
See, it's not ALL about Halle!

Love,
Mom/Grandma/Halle Jo Road Trip Manager/Yard Worker/Vain Woman

November 14, 2008 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Aimee said...

Heather -- Your grandparents are awesome! So is their house!! We had fun at dinner the other night. That baby is sooooo sweet!!

November 18, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home