USU at the Big Dance
Okay, so I decided to post a few more. Here we are in Boise to cheer on USU in the NCAA Tournament.
Loyal USU fans!
Our seats were great-7th row right under the USU banner!
I don't know if this picture can really depict the strong emotions after the 1-point Aggie loss to Marquette. Kade cried for a good 10 minutes & Hunter was so mad he couldn't even speak for a while. Kirk is on the phone to his family confirming that yes, what they saw on T.V. was actually worse in real life!! Oh well, at least the Aggies gave it a good shot. But it was still a very hard loss for the Jensen boys!


2 Comments:
Oh, this just makes me want to cry, too. What a sad moment -- the agony of defeat, and all that garbage!
Your boys are so adorable! I think deep down Matt wishes that any of his three boys would be that passionate when watching sports.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home