Jensen Monkeys

Friday, December 5, 2008

New Coach



I know you may find this hard to believe but Hunter was the only kid in attendance at the press conference announcing the new USU football coach, Gary Anderson from University of Utah! We all attended the welcome party for the coach last night (again they were the only kids) & the boys enjoyed touring around the athletic center & posing in front of their favorite players lockers. In case you can't read it-Hunter & Kade are standing sadly in front of Brent Guy's office which is all cleaned out. Here's hoping for a better era in Aggie football (of course it really can't get much worse!)










Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Aimee said...

Wow, those are some lucky boys!!

December 6, 2008 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Steve and Maria said...

Go Aggies! New hope reigns suppreme! I am planning on making the Texas A&M trip in the fall. Hope to see the Jensen clan there as well.

December 23, 2008 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Steve and Maria said...

Sorry. I just read my comment and I really do know how to spell "supreme". Yes, the Utah State education did pay off in some ways.

December 23, 2008 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home